Malaysia Web Hosting

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Buying Car Tips

"Tuan….. I've my breakfast yesterday with En. Jas, at Kg. Melayu Sg. Buloh.  I saw Isuzu D-MAX, everywhere.  My question is … why? What's so good about this car….. sampai you beli." My bold engineer asked me.
Personally, I can answer that question on behalf of other.  But, frankly speaking on buying a car I will do as follow (I considered it as my personal tips, before buying a car) :- 
  • Do Some Research
 - On Brand (Comparing all the brand on the same class.)
 - Comparing Price Among The Brand
 - Drop by on some forum discussion, related to the car brand.
 - Check up the financial interest on financing the car, before buying.
 - Check up on internet/magazine the car that we plan to buy.
  • Take A Test Drive
 - Drop by to the nearest outlet/auto-mobile shop.
 - I prefer to drive my future car from a cold-start engine. (even the car is a brand new car.)
 - Smoke it.
 - If you prefer to have a manual/auto transmission play with the gear before you "broommmm" it.
 - Along the drive, play the gear from low to high gear.
  • After a test, drive that compare the advantages and the weakness of the test drive cars.  Take your time to thing what to buy.  (Your money, so your car.)
  • Get (Buy) it from the person that you know.  They will explain you from "A" to "Z" about the future car  that you plan to buy. (A good friend never lie.)
Why should I buy Isuzu D-MAX ?
  • I love a 4 wheel drive car (I've dreamed of it, for so damn long).
  • I have drop by to some outlet, but the way of the salesman entertainment me…. ????? (I am also an ex-saleman too, the explanation are important, I don't like people just bluffing me about their car.)
  • The performance was "Wow!!!!!" compare to their competitors. (I have drove at least 3 numbers of 4 wheels drive car, before I brought these car.)
  • The salesman explanation was influenced me to buy.
  • The 4 wheel function button, really influencing me to have it, compare to the other  4 by 4 truck.
  • The fuel consumption explanation made me say "Yes…. this is the car, that I needed."
  • Personally, the promotion factors/keywords by the salesman-irresistable to buy.
Isuzu D-Max Super Commonrail
To buy…. or not to buy is your…. plan before you buy your future car.  

Anyway, thank to En. Herman @ Pananrang Lacho from Pantai Bharu Holding Sdn Bhd. (Kelang) for the ride.  Elly love it, and I have bought it for our family.

'theFLAME
The PhotoBlogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...